About Sun Pediatrics
Our mission is to keep kids happy and healthy.
We specialize in providing comprehensive pediatric medical care (sick, preventative, and well) from birth through eighteen years of age.
- To provide the best pediatric healthcare without unnecessary tests and medicines.
- To attain optimal mental, physical, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, and adolescents.
- To make your experience a personal one. We will treat your child like we treat our very own. We want to work with parents and help you raise a happy, healthy child.
- We believe in open and direct communications and take the time to understand the child’s health, illness and pediatric needs.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of children by providing quality health care in an environment built on knowledge, innovation, integrity, and fun!
Dr. Hari is your pediatrician in Marietta, Smyrna and Cobb County.
After graduating from Dr. MGR Medical University in India in 1994, Dr. Hari completed her Residency at Nassau University Medical Center in Long Island, NY in 2000. She was named one of the best outgoing Residents at Nassau University. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Hari has been practicing pediatric medicine in Georgia and Arizona since 2001. Her areas of special interest include the care of the newborns, pediatric nutrition and allergy/asthma conditions. She is also an advocate for adolescent health and obesity prevention.
Dr. Hari speaks Spanish and multiple Indian languages. She is married for 24 years and has a son in college and a daughter in high school. She enjoys cooking, physical fitness, Power & Vinyasa yoga, volunteering at school, gardening and traveling across the globe.
Charlotte Fischer Grulke, MSN, PNP-PC