About Sun Pediatrics
Our mission is to keep kids happy and healthy.
We specialize in providing comprehensive pediatric medical care (sick, preventative, and well) from birth through eighteen years of age.
- To provide the best pediatric healthcare without unnecessary tests and medicines.
- To attain optimal mental, physical, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, and adolescents.
- To make your experience a personal one. We will treat your child like we treat our very own. We want to work with parents and help you raise a happy, healthy child.
- We believe in open and direct communications and take the time to understand the child’s health, illness and pediatric needs.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of children by providing quality health care in an environment built on knowledge, innovation, integrity, and fun!
Dr Meenakshi Hari formed Sun Pediatrics in 2013 to provide pediatric centered care with outstanding customer service.
Dr. Hari is your pediatrician in Marietta, Smyrna and Cobb County.
After graduating from Dr. MGR Medical University in India in 1994, Dr. Hari completed her Residency at Nassau University Medical Center in Long Island, NY in 2000. She was named one of the best outgoing Residents at Nassau University. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Hari has been practicing pediatric medicine in Georgia and Arizona since 2001. Her areas of special interest include the care of the newborns, pediatric nutrition and allergy/asthma conditions. She is also an advocate for adolescent health and obesity prevention.
Dr. Hari speaks Spanish and multiple Indian languages. She is married for 24 years and has a son in college and a daughter in high school. She enjoys cooking, physical fitness, Power & Vinyasa yoga, volunteering at school, gardening and traveling across the globe.
Charlotte Fischer Grulke, MSN, CPNP-PC
Charlotte grew up and currently lives in Smyrna, GA where she attended St. Pius X Catholic High School. She completed her Bachelors degree in nursing from the University of Alabama in 2011 and went on to work for 5 years at Northside Hospital as a Mother/Baby and nursery nurse. She achieved her Masters degree in nursing from Georgia State University and is currently certified by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB). She is currently a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP). In her free time, Charlotte enjoys playing tennis on various leagues, reading the newest bestseller, and going to arts festivals around the Atlanta area.
Faith Jean-Louis, MSN, CPNP-PC
Faith is originally from Illinois and graduated from Beloit College with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. Since an early age, Faith knew she had a passion for children, so she went back to school to pursue her nursing degree at Emory University in Atlanta. In 2016, she earned a Master of Science in Nursing at Emory. She is a certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB). Faith enjoys spending time with her husband and children, sports, and teaching in the Children’s Ministry at her local church.