Our Norcross Pediatrics clinic location places a significant emphasis on ensuring the health and happiness of children as one of its highest priorities.
In 2013, Dr. Meenakshi Hari established Sun Pediatrics with the goal of providing pediatric care with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer service to the patients of the Norcross pediatrics practice.
Dr. Hari was able to begin his career as a physician in the United States after earning a degree in medicine from Dr. MGR Medical University in India in 1994. After that, in the year 2000, she finished her residency at the Nassau University Medical Center, which is located on Long Island, New York. She was very successful throughout her time there.
She is thought of as one of the residents of Nassau University who has had the most success in their respective fields, and this opinion is shared by many. In addition to having obtained her board certification in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics, she is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. In the field of pediatrics, the American Board of Pediatrics serves as a certifying body for pediatricians.; with this she opened the Norcross pediatric clinic location.
Warner Robins was the town in the state of Georgia that served as the residence for Nazneen Desai and her family while she was developing her childhood years. A member of the family was her father, who had the same profession as a physician. He was an expert in the field of pediatrics. Because Nazneen’s grandfather worked as a pediatrician, the medical specialty of pediatrics has been passed down through the family. She was able to complete her studies at Emory University, where she majored in both Biology and Anthropology at the same time and earn both of her degrees.
As a result of her efforts at Emory, she is now qualified to work in both of those fields. After that, she graduated from the Mercer University School of Medicine with a doctor of medicine degree, and then she went on to complete her residency in pediatrics at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. As a result of the work that she put in, the American Board of Pediatrics recognized her as a specialist in pediatrics and awarded her the title of board specialist in pediatrics.
Our Commitment to you at our Norcross Pediatric Clinic :
- To provide children with medical care that is both as safe and as effective as is humanly possible, while at the same time reducing the number of examinations and medications that are given to children that are not necessary at this Norcross pediatric clinic.
- It is necessary to take the necessary precautions in order to ensure that every newborn, child, and adolescent reaches their full potential in terms of their mental, physical, and social health and well-being as they grow older from birth through adolescence. This is necessary in order to guarantee that the full potential of each individual’s mental, physical, and social health and well-being is reached.
- To give you a unique and personalized experience. Your child will be treated with the exact same level of care and consideration that we give to our very own children when they are in our care. This is a promise we make to you. Your child will be cared for by us just as if they were a member of our own family. Our goal is to collaborate with you, the parents, and offer assistance so that you can bring up a child who is both happy and healthy. For this reason, we want to work with you.
- At our Norcross Pediatrics location we take the time to learn about the child’s health, any illnesses that they may be experiencing, and any specific pediatric needs that they may have. This is because we believe that honest and open communication should be maintained at all times, and so we feel that it is important to uphold this belief.
- We hope to make a positive impact on the lives of children by providing them with access to high-quality medical care in an environment that values learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time as highly as having fun at our Norcross pediatric location. We have high hopes that this will have a positive effect on the lives of the younger generation.
After Hours Norcross Pediatric Clinic
If you or the nurse at our medical practice believe that you would benefit from additional counsel, a physician is always available to provide it to you and is present at all times at our medical practice at our Norcross pediatric clinic location. Please do not hesitate to make use of the pediatric nurses that are available all the time through your health insurance provider. They will be happy to assist you.
Pediatric nurses who have been successful in completing specialized education and training in their field are employed during regular business hours to staff the after-hours phone lines of a significant number of insurance companies. The number that you need to call can be found printed on the back of your card. Be sure to keep it out of harm’s way.