pediatric care specialist Suwanee
The happiness and well-being of children is a top priority for our Suwanee Pediatrics location.
What is a Pediatric Care Specialist?
The moment a child is born into the world parents are immediately saddled with a whole bunch of responsibilities, the most important of which is ensuring the child’s physical well-being. When it comes to making a choice, choosing between a pediatrician and a family doctor is so important because they are the ones who will provide you with a solid understanding of the workings of your child’s body and overall health. The trust many families place in their physicians is because of the relationships developed between families and their medical practitioners over the course of years of treatment. If this is the case, then the question becomes how do you choose between a pediatrician and a family doctor? Why would you take your child to a pediatric care specialist if they were perfectly healthy? Let’s look at the pros and cons of going to a pediatric care specialist instead of a family doctor so we can make your decision a little bit easier. Pediatricians have completed a residency program for three years enabling them to provide specialized medical care to patients. Because of this training it allows them to understand what developmental patterns they are to look for in healthy and sick children so that any medical conditions and illnesses that affect children can be treated or prevented. They adhere to the guidelines established by the American Academy of Pediatrics and provide specialized care including developmental assessment, support for nursing mothers, and prenatal classes. They also have a lot of knowledge when providing care for children with persistent medical conditions or developmental issues. When it comes to family doctors, they have completed a more generalized residency. Although they have a great deal of expertise and knowledge regarding all medical conditions, they may need to gain the additional experience to monitor developmental patterns in your child. Family physicians are medical professionals who have completed additional training to specialize in providing comprehensive health care to patients of all ages, genders, and family configurations. You might need to be more skilled at recognizing developmental patterns that can impede your child’s progress in terms of overall health.
Our Commitment to you:
- The goal of Suwanee Pediatrics is to provide children with the highest quality of medical care that is both safe and effective, while simultaneously minimizing the number of unnecessary tests and medications that the children undergo.
- To ensure that every infant, child, and adolescent in Suwanee Pediatrics reaches their full potential in terms of their mental, physical, and social health and well-being as they age from birth through adolescence in Suwanee Pediatrics. This goal is to ensure that every child in Suwanee Pediatrics reaches their full potential.
- In order to provide you with a one-of-a-kind and tailor-made experience at our Suwanee Pediatrics location. When your child is in our care, they will receive the exact same level of care and consideration that we provide for our very own children. We will treat your child as if they were our own. Our objective is to work together with you, the parents, and provide assistance so that you can bring up a child who is happy and healthy.
- Because we believe that honest and open communication should be maintained at all times, we take the time to learn about the child’s health, any illnesses that they may be experiencing, and any specific pediatric needs that they may have.
- We want to make a positive difference in the lives of children by giving them access to high-quality medical care in an atmosphere that places a premium on learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time. In doing so, we hope to make a positive difference in the lives of children.
After Hours Suwanee Pediatrics
In the event that either you or the nurse require additional advice, a physician is always available to provide it at our practice. Please make use of the on-call pediatric nurses provided by your insurance company. The after-hours phone lines of many insurance companies are staffed with pediatric nurses who have received specialized training. On the back of your card is where you’ll find the number.