Our mission at our Smyrna pediatrics location is to ensure that children are both happy and healthy.
Sun Pediatrics was established in 2013 by Dr. Meenakshi Hari with the goal of providing pediatric care with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer service and now has a Smyrna pediatrics location.
Dr. Hari received her medical degree in 1994 after completing her studies at Dr. MGR Medical University in India. After that, she finished her residency at the Nassau University Medical Center located on Long Island, New York, in the year 2000. She is widely regarded as one of the most accomplished Nassau University Residents. In addition to having received her board certification in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics, she is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Warner Robins, Georgia, was where Nazneen Desai and her family lived throughout her childhood. Her father, who was also a pediatrician, was a part of the family. The pediatrician profession ran in the family of Nazneen’s grandfather. She attended Emory University, where she completed a double major in Biology and Anthropology, earning degrees in both subjects. After that, she graduated from the Mercer University School of Medicine with a doctor of medicine degree and went on to complete her residency in pediatrics at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. Her certification as a board specialist in pediatrics was awarded to her by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Our Commitment to you:
- To provide children with the safest and most effective medical care possible while reducing the number of unnecessary examinations and medications they receive here at Smyrna pediatrics.
- To make sure that every infant, child, and adolescent reaches their full potential in terms of their mental, physical, and social health and well-being as they age from birth through adolescence at our Smyrna pediatrics location.
- To give you a unique and personalized experience here at our Smyrna pediatrics location, your child will be given the same level of care and consideration that we give to our very own children when they are in our care. Our goal is to collaborate with you, the parents, and offer assistance so that you can raise a child who is both content and healthy.
- We believe in maintaining honest and open communication, so we take the time to learn about the child’s health, any illnesses they may be experiencing, and any particular pediatric needs they may have.
- We hope to have a positive impact on the lives of children by providing them with access to high-quality medical care in an environment that places a premium on learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time.
After Hours Smyrna Pediatrics
At our medical practice, a physician is always available to offer additional counsel in the event that either you or the nurse feel you require it. It is imperative that you make use of the pediatric nurses who are available 24/7 through your insurance provider. A good number of insurance companies staff their after-hours phone lines with pediatric nurses who have completed specialized education and training in their field. You’ll find the number on the back of your card. Be sure to keep it safe.