The happiness and well-being of children is a top priority for our Suwanee Pediatrics location.
Sun Pediatrics’s mission statement above is imperative to our practice. Dr. Meenakshi Hari founded Sun Pediatrics in 2013 with the intention of providing pediatric care with an emphasis on exceptional customer service for our Suwanee Pediatrics location.
In India, at Dr. MGR Medical University, Dr. Hari earned her medical degree in the year 1994 after completing her studies. After that, she finished her residency in the year 2000 at the Nassau University Medical Center, which is located on Long Island in the state of New York. It is common knowledge that she is among the most accomplished Nassau University residents. In addition to having a board certification in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics, she is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Pay a visit to her at the location serving Suwanee Pediatrics.
The majority of Nazneen Desai’s childhood was spent in Warner Robins, Georgia, with her family and her father, who is a pediatrician. Today, Dr. Nazneen Desai practices pediatrics on her own. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Emory University, as well as her Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology from the same institution. After that, she graduated from the Mercer University School of Medicine with a doctor of medicine degree and went on to complete her residency in pediatrics at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. She has completed the requirements set forth by the American Board of Pediatrics and is now qualified to practice pediatrics. Pay a visit to her at the Suwanee Pediatrics location.
Our Commitment to you:
- The goal of Suwanee Pediatrics is to provide children with the highest quality of medical care that is both safe and effective, while simultaneously minimizing the number of unnecessary tests and medications that the children undergo.
- To ensure that every infant, child, and adolescent in Suwanee Pediatrics reaches their full potential in terms of their mental, physical, and social health and well-being as they age from birth through adolescence in Suwanee Pediatrics. This goal is to ensure that every child in Suwanee Pediatrics reaches their full potential.
- In order to provide you with a one-of-a-kind and tailor-made experience at our Suwanee Pediatrics location. When your child is in our care, they will receive the exact same level of care and consideration that we provide for our very own children. We will treat your child as if they were our own. Our objective is to work together with you, the parents, and provide assistance so that you can bring up a child who is happy and healthy.
- Because we believe that honest and open communication should be maintained at all times, we take the time to learn about the child’s health, any illnesses that they may be experiencing, and any specific pediatric needs that they may have.
- We want to make a positive difference in the lives of children by giving them access to high-quality medical care in an atmosphere that places a premium on learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time. In doing so, we hope to make a positive difference in the lives of children.
After Hours Suwanee Pediatrics
In the event that either you or the nurse require additional advice, a physician is always available to provide it at our practice. Please make use of the on-call pediatric nurses provided by your insurance company. The after-hours phone lines of many insurance companies are staffed with pediatric nurses who have received specialized training. On the back of your card is where you’ll find the number.