The happiness and well-being of children is a top priority for our Woodstock Pediatrics, GA location.
Dr. Meenakshi Hari established Sun Pediatrics in 2013 with the goal of providing pediatric care to the practice’s patients while placing an emphasis on providing exceptional customer service to those patients. Since then, Sun Pediatrics has been successful in accomplishing its mission of providing exceptional pediatric care for Woodstock pediatrics.
After graduating from Dr. MGR Medical University in India in 1994, Dr. Hari completed her Residency at Nassau University Medical Center in Long Island, NY in 2000. She was named one of the best outgoing Residents at Nassau University. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She now helps children of Woodstock pediatrics.
Nazneen Desai grew up in Warner Robins, Georgia with her family and father who was also a pediatrician. She completed a double major in Biology and Anthropology at Emory University. She then attended Mercer University School of Medicine and completed a pediatrics residency at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She now helps children of Woodstock pediatrics.
Our Commitment to you:
- To provide the most effective medical care for children while minimizing the use of unnecessary examinations and medications at our Woodstock Pediatrics, GA location.
- To ensure that every infant, child, and adolescent reach their full potential in terms of mental, physical, and social health and well-being at Woodstock Pediatrics.
- To give you a unique and personalized experience. Your child will be treated with the same care and consideration that we give to our very own. We want to work with parents and provide assistance so that you can bring up a child who is happy and healthy in Woodstock Pediatrics.
- We take the time to learn about the child’s health, illness, and any specific pediatric needs they may have because we believe in honest and open communication.
- We want to positively impact children’s lives by giving them access to high-quality medical care in an atmosphere that values learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time.
After Hours Woodstock Pediatrics, GA
There is always a physician on call for our practice if you or the nurse need further advice. Please utilize your insurance company’s on-call pediatric nurses. Many insurance companies have a staff of trained pediatric nurses to answer your calls after hours. The number is on the back of your card..