Dr Meenakshi Hari formed Sun Pediatrics in 2013 to provide pediatric centered care with outstanding customer service.
Dr. Hari is the best pediatrician in Alpharetta, Marietta and Cobb County.
After graduating from Dr. MGR Medical University in India in 1994, Dr. Hari completed her Residency at Nassau University Medical Center in Long Island, NY in 2000. She was named one of the best outgoing Residents at Nassau University. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
We provide fast and best pediatric care
without unnecessary tests and medicines
Services In The Best Pediatric In Alpharetta
Sun Pediatrics is committed to serving the community by providing a full spectrum of pediatric healthcare (sick, well, and preventative care) from birth through eighteen years of age. We also offer sports and camp physical evaluations.
Same-day sick visits
Rapid tests including flu and Covid
Vision and hearing screenings
Video visits available
- To provide the best pediatric healthcare without unnecessary tests and medicines.
- To attain optimal mental, physical, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, and adolescents.
- To make your experience a personal one. We will treat your child like we treat our very own. We want to work with parents and help you raise a happy, healthy child.
- We believe in open and direct communications and take the time to understand the child’s health, illness and pediatric needs.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of children by providing quality health care in an environment built on knowledge, innovation, integrity, and fun!
- We provide fast service as compared to other pediatrician
There is always a physician on call for our practice if you or the nurse need further advice. Please utilize your insurance company’s on-call pediatric nurses. Many insurance companies have a staff of trained pediatric nurses to answer your calls after hours. The number is on the back of your card.