Prenatal care ensures a healthy pregnancy. In fact, you should start prenatal visits as soon as you find that you are pregnant. We offer quality and personalized care for expecting mothers, helping you and your baby get the right care required throughout your pregnancy.
What is Prenatal Care? Why Do You Need It?
Prenatal care is medical attention required during pregnancy. You and your growing baby are checked by a health care provider at each visit. Prenatal visits are important even if you feel fine. Opting for early and regular prenatal care ensures a safe and healthy pregnancy. Moreover, it gives your baby the right amount of care and time he or she needs in the womb.
What To Share With Your Healthcare Provider During Prenatal Care Checkups
- The first day of your last menstrual period or LMP so that your provider can determine the due date of your baby.
- Health conditions like blood pressure, depression, diabetes, and weight issues.
- Family health history
- The record of your vaccinations
- The history of your pregnancy
- Smoking, drinking, and drug abuse
You can also get guidance on the diet, health and sports of your kid from the doctor.
What Happens During the Prenatal Care Checkups
- Physical exams and overall health checkups
- Checking of Blood pressure, blood, and urine
- Pelvic and womb exam
- Vaccination like a flu shot may be given
- Using LMP to determine the due date
- Checking of blood pressure and weight in the later stages
- Belly measurements to determine the baby’s growth
- Prenatal tests to check you and your baby
- Tracking of baby’s movement in the womb
- Vaccination at 27 to 36 weeks of pregnancy
- Pelvic examination
Making Your Pregnancy and Childbirth as Easy and Seamless as Possible
Our expert prenatal services ensure to make your pregnancy healthy and easy. Apart from prenatal testing and counseling, we have advanced equipment, primary care nursing, and other services for comprehensive prenatal care.
Why Choose Sun Pediatrics
Quality and Accuracy
We understand that quality and precise diagnostic or lab findings are important for better clinical results. With our quality-oriented processes, we make sure that our services can comply with the standards set at the local and international levels. We also follow the AAP’s guidelines with the latest research and care.
State of the Art Machines and Technology
We are equipped with the latest lab technology operated by an experienced pathologist to ensure accurate results. These machines used in the collection, testing and tracking have let us quickly deliver test reports. Moreover, we stay up to date with the progress in the field of lab technology so that we ensure you the latest development in diagnostics.
Highly Trained Staff
We are backed by highly trained and professional lab technicians and pediatricians.
Most of our tests are done in-house so that we can ensure you the quickest results possible.