Sun Pediatrics | Pediatric Physician Near Roswell Georgia
Dr. Meenakshi Hari formed Sun Pediatrics in 2013 to provide pediatric-centered care with outstanding customer service.
Dr. Hari is the best pediatric physician near Roswell Georgia.
After graduating from Dr. MGR Medical University in India in 1994, Dr. Hari completed her Residency at Nassau University Medical Center in Long Island, NY in 2000. She was named one of the best outgoing Residents at Nassau University. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Our Commitment to Roswell Families
- We offer the best pediatric care without using unnecessary exams or prescriptions.
- Will ensure that all of your children will have the best possible emotional, physical, and social well-being and health.
- Make the experience as if you were family. We will tend to your children as if they were ours. Work with parents and help you raise a happy, healthy, and safe child.
- Direct and open communication while also taking the time to understand the child’s needs in regard to their health and illness.
- Improve children’s conditions by offering the highest quality care in a setting that has the highest values of education, creativity, integrity, and fun!
Our Core Values:
- To provide the best pediatric healthcare without unnecessary tests and medicines.
- To attain optimal mental, physical, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, and adolescents.
- To make your experience a personal one. We will treat your child like we treat our very own. We want to work with parents of pediatrician office near Roswell GA and help you raise a happy, healthy child.
- We believe in open and direct communications and take the time to understand the child’s health, illness, and pediatric needs.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of your child by providing quality health care in an environment built on knowledge, innovation, integrity, and fun!
- We provide faster service than any other pediatrician.
There is always a physician on call for our practice if you or the nurse need further advice. Please utilize your insurance company’s on-call pediatric nurses. Many insurance companies have a staff of trained pediatric nurses to answer your calls after hours. The number is on the back of your card.
Insurance provided resources
- Amerigroup: 1-800-704-1484
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: 1-888-724-2583
- Cigna: 1-800-244-6224
- Humana: 1-800-622-9529
- Peachcare: 1-800-704-1484
- UHC: 1-888-887-4114
- Wellcare: 1-800-919-8807
- Wellcare Personal Health Advisor: 1-800-919-8807
1 (678) 904 3634 ext 102
Where to go for after-hours medical care
If you need medical care after-hour we recommend Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) Urgent Care Centers or The Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Emergency Departments at Scottish Rite and Egleston. If this is an emergency please dial 911.