Dr. Meenakshi Hari founded Sun Pediatrics in 2013 with the intention of providing pediatric care with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer service to the practice’s patients. Sun Pediatrics has since achieved its goal of providing pediatric care for North Atlanta Pediatrics.
After graduating from Dr. MGR Medical University in India in 1994 with a degree in medicine, Dr. Hari was able to begin his career as a physician in the United States. After that, she completed her residency in the year 2000 at the Nassau University Medical Center, which is situated on Long Island, New York.
She is considered to be one of the alumni of Nassau University who has achieved the greatest level of success in their chosen careers, and many people agree with this assessment of her. She is not only certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics, but she is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Her credentials in this field were obtained from the American Board of Pediatrics. A certifying body for pediatricians is the American Board of Pediatrics. She now helps children North Atlanta Pediatrics
When Nazneen Desai was a child, her family lived in the Georgia town of Warner Robins, which is located in the state of Georgia. This was during the time that Nazneen was developing her childhood years. One of the people who belonged to the family was her father, who followed in her footsteps and became a doctor.
She was successful in completing her education at Emory University, where she majored in both Biology and Anthropology concurrently in order to earn both of her degrees. She was able to do this. She was able to earn the qualifications necessary to work in both of those fields as a result of the work she did at Emory.
After that, she received her doctor of medicine degree from the Mercer University School of Medicine, and went on to finish her residency in pediatrics at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. The American Board of Pediatrics acknowledged her as a specialist in pediatrics and bestowed upon her the title of board specialist in pediatrics as a result of the hard work that she had put in over the years.
Our Commitment to you:
- The goal of this North Atlanta Pediatrics is to provide medical care for children that is both as safe while at the same time reducing the number of unnecessary examinations and medications.
- It is necessary to take precautions in order to ensure that every newborn, child, and adolescent reaches their full potential in terms of their mental, physical, and social health and well-being as they grow older from birth through adolescence. This is essential in order to ensure that the mental, physical, and social health and well-being of every individual is developed to their full potential in North Atlanta Pediatrics
- To give you a unique and personalized experience when your child is in our care, they will be given the exact same level of care and consideration that we give to our very own children. This ensures that your child will always receive the utmost in safety and comfort. We want to work together with you, the parents, and provide assistance so that you can bring up a child who is happy and healthy in North Atlanta Pediatrics.
- We make it a point to inquire about the child’s general health, any illnesses or conditions that they might be dealing with. At the North Atlanta Pediatrics location we think that sincere and open communication should be maintained at all times.
- We want to make a positive difference in the lives of children in North Atlanta Pediatrics by giving them access to high-quality medical care in a setting that places a high value on learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time while having fun to the same extent.
After Hours North Atlanta Pediatrics
If you or the nurse working at our medical practice believe that you would benefit from additional counsel, a physician is always available to provide it to you and is present at all times at our medical practice in North Atlanta Pediatrics.
If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s health, the pediatric nurses who are always available through your health insurance provider are here to help. The after-hours phone lines of a significant number of insurance companies are staffed after regular business hours by pediatric nurses who have been successful in completing specialized education and training in their field.
These nurses are employed after the regular business hours of the insurance companies. You can find the phone number that you need to call printed on the back of your card somewhere.