In 2013, Dr. Meenakshi Hari established Sun Pediatrics with the mission of providing pediatric care with an emphasis on exceptional customer service for our Dunwoody Pediatrics Alphretta location.
Dr. Hari attended Dr. MGR Medical University in India and received her medical degree in 1994. She then went on to complete her residency at Nassau University Medical Center on Long Island, New York, in the year 2000. She is recognized as one of the top Nassau University Residents. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics in addition to holding a board certification in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics. Visit her at the Dunwoody Pediatric location.
Nazneen Desai spent her childhood in Warner Robins, Georgia, with her family and her pediatrician father. Nazneen Desai is now a pediatrician herself. She graduated from Emory University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology. After that, she received her medical degree from the Mercer University School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency in pediatrics at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. She has received her certification in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics. Visit her at the Dunwoody Pediatrics Alphretta location.
Our Commitment to you:
- Suwanee Pediatrics’ mission is to provide children with the highest quality of medical care that is both safe and effective, while at the same time reducing the number of unnecessary tests and medications that the children are required to go through.
- To make certain that each and every newborn, child, and adolescent in the care of Suwanee Pediatrics is able to realize their full potential in terms of their mental, physical, and social health and well-being as they grow older from birth through adolescence in the care of Suwanee Pediatrics. This objective seeks to ensure that each and every child treated at Suwanee Pediatrics realizes his or her full potential.
- In order to give you a truly unique and individualized experience at our Suwanee Pediatric location, we want to go above and beyond your expectations. Your child will be treated with the exact same level of care and consideration that we give to our very own children when they are in our care. This is a promise we make to you. Your child will be cared for by us just as if they were a member of our own family. Our goal is to collaborate with you, the parents, and offer assistance so that you can bring up a child who is both happy and healthy. For this reason, we want to work with you.
- We take the time to learn about the child’s health, any illnesses that they may be experiencing, and any specific pediatric needs that they may have. This is because we believe that honest and open communication should be maintained at all times, and so we feel that it is important to uphold this belief.
- We want to make a positive difference in the lives of children by providing them with access to high-quality medical care in an environment that places a premium on learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time. This is part of our larger mission to improve the lives of children. By acting in this manner, we intend to try and make a positive difference in the lives of children.
After Hours Dunwoody Pediatrics Alphretta
In the event that either you or the nurse require additional advice, a physician is always available to provide it at our practice. Please make use of the on-call pediatric nurses provided by your insurance company. The after-hours phone lines of many insurance companies are staffed with pediatric nurses who have received specialized training. On the back of your card is where you’ll find the number.