In 2013, Dr. Meenakshi Hari established Sun Pediatrics with the mission of providing pediatric care with an emphasis on exceptional customer service for our private pediatrician near me Marietta, GA location.
In India, at Dr. MGR Medical University, Dr. Hari earned her medical degree in the year 1994 after completing her studies. After that, she finished her residency in the year 2000 at the Nassau University Medical Center, which is located on Long Island in the state of New York. It is common knowledge that she is among the most accomplished Nassau University residents. In addition to having a board certification in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics, she is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Pay her a visit at the Sun Pediatrics private pediatrician near me office in Marietta, Georgia.
The majority of Nazneen Desai’s childhood was spent in Warner Robins, Georgia, with her family and her father, who is a pediatrician. Today, Dr. Nazneen Desai practices pediatrics on her own. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Emory University, as well as her Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology from the same institution. After that, she graduated from the Mercer University School of Medicine with a doctor of medicine degree and went on to complete her residency in pediatrics at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. She has completed the requirements set forth by the American Board of Pediatrics and is now qualified to practice pediatrics. Pay a visit to her at the Private pediatrician near me Marietta GA location.
Our Commitment to you:
- For Sun Pediatrics Marietta GA’s mission statement, “to provide children with the safest and most effective medical care that is possible while reducing the number of unnecessary examinations and medications they receive,” “safety” and “effectiveness” are both adjectives that describe the care that will be provided.
- To ensure that every infant, child, and adolescent reaches their full potential in terms of their mental, physical, and social health and well-being as they age from birth through adolescence Pediatric Marietta GA.
- In order our private pediatrician near me provides you with a one-of-a-kind and individualized experience at our Sun Pediatrics location in Marietta, Georgia. When your child is in our care, they will receive the exact same amount of love and attention that we give to our very own children. We will treat your child as if they were our very own. Our mission is to work together with you, the parents, and provide assistance so that you can bring up a child who is happy and healthy.
- Because we believe in maintaining honest and open communication, we take the time to learn about the child’s health, any illnesses they may be experiencing, and any particular pediatric needs they may have.
- We want to make a positive difference in the lives of children by giving them access to high-quality medical care in an environment that places a premium on learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time. In doing so, we hope to make a positive difference in the lives of children.
After Hours Private Pediatrician Near Me Marietta GA
In the event that either you or the nurse require additional advice, a physician is always available to provide it at our practice. Please make use of the on-call pediatric nurses provided by your insurance company. The after-hours phone lines of many insurance companies are staffed with pediatric nurses who have received specialized training. On the back of your card is where you’ll find the number.