Dr. Meenakshi Hari founded Sun Pediatrics in 2013 with the intention of providing pediatric care with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer service with pediatric physicians Roswell.
Dr. Hari attended Dr. MGR Medical University in India and received her medical degree in 1994. She then went on to complete her residency at Nassau University Medical Center on Long Island, New York, in the year 2000. She is recognized as one of the top Nassau University Residents. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics in addition to holding a board certification in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics.
Nazneen Desai spent her childhood in Warner Robins, Georgia, with her family and father, who was also a pediatrician. Nazneen’s grandfather was also a pediatrician. At Emory University, she earned degrees in both Biology and Anthropology, completing a double major. After that, she received her medical degree from Mercer University School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency in pediatrics at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. The American Board of Pediatrics has granted her board certification in pediatrics.
Our Commitment to you:
- To provide the most effective medical care for children while minimizing the use of unnecessary examinations and medications at our Roswell Pediatric location.
- To ensure that every infant, child, and adolescent reach their full potential in terms of mental, physical, and social health and well-being with pediatric physician Roswell.
- To give you a unique and personalized experience. Your child will be treated with the same care and consideration that we give to our very own. We want to work with parents and provide assistance so that you can bring up a child who is happy and healthy.
- We take the time to learn about the child’s health, illness, and any specific pediatric needs they may have because we believe in honest and open communication.
- We want to positively impact children’s lives by giving them access to high-quality medical care in an atmosphere that values learning, innovation, honesty, and having a good time.
After Hours Roswell Pediatric
In the event that either you or the nurse require additional advice, a pediatric physician Roswell is always available to provide it at our practice. Please make use of the on-call pediatric nurses provided by your insurance company. The after-hours phone lines of many insurance companies are staffed with pediatric nurses who have received specialized training. On the back of your card is where you’ll find the number.