WELLCHECKS AND PREVENTIVE CARE
From regular health checkups and screenings to detecting health problems early and providing counseling, we offer comprehensive wellchecks and preventive care services to keep your child healthy for now and in life.
We are Here for Your Kids!
Some of the key doctor’s visits kids have are not when they have health conditions or injuries. But pediatrician visits are as just as important for preventive care. It not only keeps the kid healthy but also helps prevent the development of health problems such as diabetes and obesity, that can impact them as they age.
Regular checkups also termed well-child visits, are when your kids get the preventative care they require. Kids are likely to grow and change quickly. That’s why it is highly recommended to get your child checked within their first three years and once a year from ages 4 to 18. Scheduling well checks and preventative care will help detect and treat health concerns early if they occur.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING WELLCHECKS AND PREVENTIVE CARE
During these visits, your pediatrician will:
- Conduct a physical exam which also includes screening for hearing, vision, and other health problems like obesity.
- Give required immunizations to your kid.
- Track the growth and development of your kid.
- Provide suggestions about workouts, diet, preventing illness, and health and safety concerns.
Understanding the Benefits of Wellchecks and Preventative Care
- Your child undergoes scheduled immunizations to prevent illness. Your pediatrician can also guide you on nutrition and safety in the home and at school.
- Your pediatrician can help you track the growth and development of your kids over time. You can also talk about the milestones, learning, and social behaviors of your kids.
- Regular visits ensure strong, reliable relationships among parents, children, and pediatricians.
Why Choose Sun Pediatrics
At Sun Pediatrics, we are backed with experienced and efficient pediatricians and equipment to ensure that your child grows up healthy. You can count on us to keep your child hale and hearty. We are focused on offering personalized care based on your child’s needs.
Quality and Accuracy:
We understand that quality and precise diagnostic or lab findings are important for better clinical results. With our quality-oriented processes, we make sure that our services can comply with the standards set at the local and international levels. We also follow the AAP’s guidelines with the latest research and care.
State of the Art Machines and Technology:
We are equipped with the latest lab technology operated by an experienced pathologist to ensure accurate results. These machines used in the collection, testing and tracking has let us get quick delivery of test report. Moreover, we stay up to date with the progress in the field of lab technology so that we ensure you the latest development in diagnostics.
Highly Trained Staff:
We are backed by highly trained and professional lab technicians and pediatricians.
Most of our tests are done in-house so that we can ensure you the quickest results possible.