Sun Pediatrics Alpharetta
Your new Alpharetta pediatrician is Sun Pediatrics. Sun opens a new location in Alpharetta today for appointments beginning in March. With 2 locations in Cobb County, we’re growing in north Atlanta to keep kids happy and healthy. We specialize in providing comprehensive pediatric medical care (sick, preventative, and well) from birth through eighteen years of age.
Our Commitment to Alpharetta Families
- Provide the best pediatric healthcare without unnecessary tests and medicines.
- To attain optimal mental, physical, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, and adolescents.
- Make your experience a personal one. We will treat your child like we treat our very own. We want to work with parents and help you raise a happy, healthy child.
- Foster open and direct communications and take the time to understand the child’s health, illness and pediatric needs.
- Make a difference in the lives of children by providing quality health care in an environment built on knowledge, innovation, integrity, and fun!
Our New Alpharetta Location
Highly Recommended by Moms and Dads in Cobb County & Alpharetta
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
All of my questions have been answered so far. The wait time is very reasonable. The office is clean and the women working there are very friendly. I appreciate the diversity in the office as well!
I love the staff here …
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We have been taking our kids to Sun Pediatrics since last 6 years. We Love how amazing, friendly and caring Dr. I love the staff here at Sun Pediatrics, Charlotte and Kate are the best they have been taking care of our 2 toddlers since Birth and keep a Great relationship with knowing who they are. Dr. Hari is very quick with seeing the kids she almost always knows if your kids are ok, or if the problem is not that serious to stress about. I love how I can get emergency appointments when my kids get sick at school, they are seen right away. There is always a sense of urgency when taking care of these kids and I love that about Sun Pediatrics.